How Probooks NY Works
Easy-to-use Bookkeeping Software Blended with Expert-level Services
Are you tired of spending your free time reconciling your books, but don’t want to spend a small fortune hiring an expensive full-time CFO or controller? We are an outsourced bookkeeping service that provides your business with accurate and timely back office function reporting. From basic project management to complex strategic planning, we’ve got you covered. NY startup businesses do not need to spend their valuable free time managing reconciliations and comparing cash flow to receivables.
New clients of our outsourced bookkeeping services usually have a few main questions: how does it work and how much does it cost? Every client’s needs are a little different, as is their bookkeeping system. Therefore, the way our outsourced bookkeeping services work is that we have a few different monthly packages, depending on your business’ needs. Pro Books NY can figure out what product makes the most sense for your business.
In general, though, the benefits of hiring an outsourced bookkeeping firm are uniform across industries and organizations:
- More time to focus on your customers and growing your business
- A team of bookkeepers to handle your business finances — not just one individual
- Assurance that you are looking at accurate financial reports when you need them
We Handle your Most Tedious and
Intimidating Business Tasks.
With our mobile cloud-based software, you can easily analyze and understand your financial performance in minutes. Never spend hours working in other tools again!
Bookkeepers and CPAs
Our team of bookkeeping expert’s partner with you to manage your books and deliver accurate, timely business Financials to help you succeed.
Tax Strategy Experts
We partner with CPAs to ensure that your taxes are filed and paid, identify credits and deductions, and keep you in compliance so you can avoid unpleasant conversations with the IRS.
Drive your Business with Simple, Insightful Bookkeeping Software
Our small business friendly software brings your finances together so you can manage them from any device, anywhere that there is a wifi signal. Get a snapshot of your business’s sales, revenue, available cash flow, review key financials and cost centers at a glance or do any of the following:
- Simple to understand visual reports of financial data
- Vendor invoicing and online bill pay applications (A/P) & (A/R)
- Employee reimbursements
- Automatic bank reconciliation
- Financial accounts in one place
- Automatic transaction categorization
- Reporting by project, location or department
- Month-to-date snapshot
- Credit card processing applications
- Inventory management integration applications
Build Financial Confidence with an Experienced Bookkeeping Partner
We give small to medium-sized businesses their own finance and accounting teams. Your personalized team will help you understand how much money you have, who you owe and who owes you, your cash runway, and ultimately, the health of your business. We will provide the financial reports that clearly understand your business, as well as reports required by investors, lenders and other financial stakeholders. What we do:
- Perform month- and year-end reconciliations
- Create a custom chart of accounts
- Recognize revenue (on accrual or cash basis)
- Deliver accurate, timely financial statements
- Integrate receipt matching service
Get More than Just Compliance with Built-in Business Tax Strategies
The key to a stress-free tax season is excellent year-round accounting. With Pro Books NY, your accounting and tax consulting team work together and with you seamlessly. This means that as your books get closed each month, quarter, or year, you are constantly one step closer to being prepared for tax season. Pro Books NY’s network of CPA partners specialize in taxes for SaaS, restaurant, startups and professional services companies and are here to help. What we do:
- Maximize your small business tax deductions and credits (including R&D)
- Prepare and file all federal, state, and city tax forms
- Track and classify business expenses throughout the year
- Perform asset depreciation
- Guide foreign shareholder or subsidiary responsibilities with overseas business activities
- Create K-1 forms to partners (LLCs)
Schedule a Free 30 Minute Consultation
with a Financial Expert
During your free 30 minute consultation, our financial expert will determine whether we’re a fit by learning:
- How you run your business and your growth goals
- What you’re currently using for your bookkeeping and accounting needs
- How much time you invest in supporting your back office day-to-day
- Which of your current systems may be costing you time and money